Tuesday, July 1, 2008

10 Months





I am now 10 months old, only a couple of months away from being a year. I am learning new things everyday.
I am now pulling myself up on furniture, and I cruise right along it. I stand all by myself for a few seconds before I fall. It won't be long now before I start walking.
As for talking I have started saying Mama, and Baba. And a bunch of other babble that doesn't make sense.
We went by Nashville on Saturday, Mommy got a picture of the Nashville skyline. It was kind of hard sense Daddy was driving. We where on our way to Standing Stone State Park to do some camping. We stayed with some friends of Daddy's. It was a lot of fun. I saw a campfire for the first time, and being outside looking at all the different things. Mommy brought the camera with but the battery died so she couldn't take any pictures. We plan on going to the State Park again. It was alot of fun. Daddy took me for lots of stroller rides around the park. I fell asleep in the stroller during one walk. Next time Mommy will make sure the camera is charged.
I now have 4 teeth, Mommy has been trying to get pictures of them but I won't let her. It will happen sooner or later so you can see my new teeth.
Guess that is all the updates for now.

No comments: