Monday, November 24, 2008

15 months







I am now 15 months old and I am learning new things everyday. I dance to music, I clap when I hear people cheer, I have learned how to climb up on the wicker chairs that Mommy and Daddy have in the living room, I can even take off my own diaper if I don't have pants on. But even if I do have pants on I have figured out how to take them off.
I like to get into everything, especially my dresser drawers I love to pull all my clothes out and throw them all over the floor. Mommy gets mad, but it is so fun to open and close them. Mommy will tell me no and I laugh. I don't know what no means yet, but I think I am going to learn real fast. :)
I go to the doctor next month so I will let all my readers know how much I weigh and how tall I have gotten in the last 3 months.

1 comment:

Judianne said...

Alyssa, you are always exploring and ALWAYS into something interesting! Bet you keep mommy busy! You are a very smart baby; and very, very pretty!