Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tinkerbell
















Daddy got me some new Tinkerbell jammies and a Tinkerbell table and chairs. I love the jammies they are so soft and warm. The Tinkerbell table is really neat. I can draw on the top of the table and it wipes right off. So now I don't have to ask Mommy for paper anymore. I just need to ask Mommy for the maker.
Went to the dr. on the 23rd of November, I weigh 23 1/2 lbs and I am 35 inches tall. The dr. says I am about 4 lbs underweight. Bring on the sweets. Just kidding. The dr also talked to Mommy and Daddy about getting me into speech theraphy. Since I am not talking yet. Mommy and Daddy want to wait til the first of the year to have me tested to see if I qualify. Will keep everyone posted.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I had to take the table and chairs away. They are in a time out for awhile. She wouldn't stop climbing on them. She would stand on top of the table and dance. I warned her that I would take them away and she didn't listen.

Mary D said...

a future budding artist, save those pictures as they may be worth something some day. Nice pictures

Judianne said...

Oh my goodness, I have seen videos of Alyssa dancing! She can get pretty wild and crazy; this little girl loves to dance! I must say that I am amazed by the way Alyssa holds the marker! She looks like she really knows what she is doing. You usually do not see a two year old holding a marker correctly. Alyssa is the little artist and dancer; what a sweetie!