Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Trip To The Zoo
















It was a lovely day for our trip to the Zoo. Before we left the house, Mommy and Daddy where busy getting everything ready to go, and I ran into my room to grab a book. Mommy and Daddy had to laugh because the title of the book was My Trip to the Zoo. They thought it was cute and funny how out of all my books that was the one I grabbed.
We left the house a little after 12:00 pm. And we got to the Zoo a little after 1:00 pm. Daddy paid for us to get into the Zoo, and the first animals we saw where some Hyacinth Macaws. They where really pretty birds. Mommy said they where cleaning themselves, just like how I take baths. We went a little further down the path and came across a Red-Crowned Crane. It is a funny looking bird with long legs, small head, and a big body.
Check out my next post for the next animal I saw......

No comments: