Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010





























Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall to go trick or treating. We went early before all the bigger kids got to the mall. I was scared at first, but after I found out I got candy if I said trick or treat I wanted more. I was dressed up like a witch, but I was a good witch. Everyone at the mall said I was so cute. I said Thank you after I got my candy and blew kisses and said good bye, we walked the whole mall and went into stores that had candy. I think I did pretty good my first time trick or treating, I can't wait til next year!!!!!

2 comments:

Judianne said...

Well, Miss Alyssa...you have to be the cutest witch I have ever seen! You look so sweet that you could never be a "bad" witch. You almost look like a princess in your witch's dress. What are you going to do with all that candy? This is a pretty great holiday, isn't it sweetie? Love you, beautiful little girl!

Mary D said...

Allie you are absolutely the most precious good witch I have ever seen. Wish you could of come and knocked on my door for trick or treat days. I love your haircut it makes you look so grown up. Love you honey.