Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

























































Last night the Easter bunny stopped by our house and hid Easter Eggs. I had fun trying to find them all, some of the eggs had stickers, others had candy, I even found eggs with little frogs in them. How did the Easter bunny know what I like. After I found all the eggs and I had a chance to look at them all. Daddy said the Easter bunny left one more big basket that I had to find. Daddy wanted to put some clothes in the dryer and when I opened the dryer I found my big Easter basket filled with more goodies. I got bubbles, slinkies, stickers, suckers,and a bunch of other things.





I had fun finding all the Easter Eggs, can't wait til next year.

1 comment:

Mary D said...

You really wore the Easter Bunny out with all that candy he brought you. Hoping your easter was a beautiful one. I loved the pictures of you. You are growing up to be such a beautiful young lady.