Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me







I am a year old today, Mommy can't believe how fast it went.
I am walking pretty good now, but I still crawl every so often. Only when I can't get someplace fast enough.
I am starting to like different foods, I love cantaloupe, cheese, yogurt, goldfish crackers. Pretty much anything they give me. I like to feed myself, but I still make a mess, so Mommy helps me out a lot.
I'm not talking much, just a bunch of baby babble yet, I point to what I want and Mommy and Daddy give it to me,
The pictures are of me when I was a couple days old, 6 months, and today my first birthday. It is hard to believe I was that tiny.
It is hard to believe what I have learned in this past year, from learning to hold my head up, to learning how to walk. I have a lot more to learn, and I can't wait to see what else there is for me to learn.
Mommy will take pictures of me eating my first piece of cake on Sunday, I can't wait to make a big mess.
Thanks for reading about my first year of life, I hope you continue to share in my experiences with the years to come.

1 comment:

Kath- said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! What a special day for you :) Love you and hope to see you soon.