Monday, August 25, 2008

Helping Daddy put my toy together
















Mommy and Daddy got me a walk n ride toy for my birthday, I helped Daddy put it together. Even though I do pretty good on walking I like to push things around, and when I get a little bigger Daddy can change it into a riding toy.



I also got a bathing suit, a dress, and a frog from Grandma Smith, and a tank top, t-shirt and a book from Great-Grandma Lauhrn. I got a card with money in it from my Great Aunt Linda. Mommy and Daddy also got me a few little items like a new outfit, a basketball hoop for the tub, and a new toothbrush. I am not to fond of the toothbrush, but the doctor says they have to brush my teeth twice a day.

2 comments:

Kath- said...

Just wait when she can totally cruise behind that walker. You will have a riot watching :)

Firefighter/EMT said...

Your getting to be such a big girl! Morgan & Paul both loved their's and Paul doesn't want to give his up as a riding toy!