Thursday, October 23, 2008

14 months
















I was slacking for a little bit, I haven't posted any monthly updates since 11 months. I am a busy girl and don't have time.





Okay I am now walking and have been for a couple of months now, I am totally off the bottle, and off formula. I clap my hands, wave bye-bye, and laugh alot. Still not talking much, I will when I am ready.
The pictures are of me being me, still have the pacifer in my mouth, Mommy doesn't win on that one, I will let it go when I am good and ready and not a day before. I like to carry a blanket or burp rag around with me.
Have to stay in shape so I stand on my head and do my baby yoga. Mommy thinks it is funny when I do that.
Well, I promise to keep all my faithful readers updated more often on what I am doing.

2 comments:

Judianne said...

Maybe Alyssa has an idea! Perhaps life looks better upside down. We could all use some yoga! But I don't think anyone would look as cute and funny as Alyssa! And what a doll in her pink jogging suit. What an athletic girl!

Kath- said...

Super cute :)