Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playing in the Leaves








While we where at the park today we found a little patch of grass that was covered in leaves, and Mommy and Daddy took me out of the stroller to walk around in the leaves. I had so much fun crunching the leaves under my feet. Most of the pictures Mommy got are a little blurry because I was walking when she took them.


Daddy showed me some trees and let me touch the leaves. Daddy always tries to show me new things and let me touch them so I know what things feel like.
I had fun exploring today, I can't wait to go back and see what else I can find.

2 comments:

Kath- said...

I still like walking in the leaves and listen to how crisp they sound underneath my feet.

Judianne said...

Today I enjoyed looking at the life of Alyssa. She is a beautiful baby, and seems so happy. I think it is because she has a devoted mommy and daddy who love her so much! Alyssa seems to like the fall and that is my favorite time of year as well. Crunching leaves is still fun! I loved watching Alyssa always trying to wear her daddy's shirts! She looked so cute pushing the laundry basket and trying to fold the towels! She is just a little treasure!