Saturday, December 20, 2008

My trip to Paris







A couple of weekends ago we went to Paris, Tennessee that is. They have a smaller version of the Eiffel Tower, like the one they have in Paris France. By the time we got there it was dark, so it was hard to get a good picture of it, but I think you get the main idea of it. Mommy tried to get a picture of me in front of it, but couldn't get the whole tower and me in the picture, so you just have a picture of me at the base of the tower.



We plan on going back during the day time so Mommy can get better pictures of it.




I know Grandma Smith you are jealous that I got to see the Eiffel Tower.

Daddy was saying that who ever put the lights on the tower didn't do a good job. He said he could have done a much better job. And I know he could have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes,grandma smith is jealous you got to paris before i did! you are lucky your mom and dad would take you there!!!! you are a beautiful little lady and i'm glad i get to see you. you have a wonderful merry christmas,have your daddy give u a kiss from this old grandma.