Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Uncles and Grandpa
















I didn't really know what to think of my uncles, I was a little afraid of them at first. But by the last day I was starting to warm up to them a little. Once I get a little older I think I will be less afraid of them. Mommy did get some pictures of me with my Uncles. The one without the glasses is my Uncle Dave, and the one with glasses is my Uncle Jim.

I didn't really know what to think of Grandpa either. But he got to hold me long enough for Mommy to take a picture of us together. I am sorry for not letting you hold me.


Sorry I was scared, I promise next time I see you I will be better. :)






Sorry if the pictures are a little fuzzy, Mommy was having a little trouble with the camera. Come to think of it so was Uncle Jim.

1 comment:

Judianne said...

You can see the family resemblance; especially with grandpa!