Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010
















This year Christmas was fun, as I am getting older I am starting to realize what presents are. This year I started shaking the presents to see if I could figure out what was inside. Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny, so I kept on doing it.
I was a good girl this year so Santa brought me some really cool presents. I got some building blocks, a book for my Tag Junior, some glow sticks (I like to play with them outside at night) and I have one more really big present that I get to open tomorrow.
I also got some clothes from my Grandma Smith in Minnesota, and some clothes from my Cousin Sarah in Michigan. My Mommy's friend Retta got me a tea set.
I can't wait til tomorrow to see what my big present is. Will make sure Mommy takes lots of pictures and I will post what it is.





Merry Christmas and a very happy 2011

No comments: