Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Fun
















We got some snow yesterday, so Mommy and I went outside to play in it. Most of the snow has already started to melt. But it was still fun playing in it. Mommy bundled me up really warm since it was cold outside. Mommy put me in 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of socks, 2 long sleeve shirts, my winter coat and 2 pair of mittens. I was nice and warm, Mommy on the other hand was cold, so we didn't stay outside that long. Mommy said if I came inside to warm up she would let me bring in a bucket of snow to play with in the house. Mommy kept her promise and I got to continue playing in the snow in the nice warm house.

2 comments:

Mary D said...

It looks like she had so much fun, red cheeks and all.

Judianne said...

Wow, Alyssa has fun in her pool winter and summer! What a cute little pink doll she is. Looks like a lot of fun. And imagine the excitement of bringing snow in the house!