Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt







Daddy and I ran into town to run a few errands so Mommy could make Easter Dinner, and while we where gone the Easter Bunny came and hid some Easter eggs and my Easter basket. He left me a note on the front door letting me know how many eggs I had to find. He hid them in the living room and also in my bedroom. I was moving so fast finding them all that Mommy didn't get a chance to take many pictures. And if she did take a picture it turned out blurry as I move to fast. Maybe next year will be a better year for taking pictures.

I had a wonderful Easter, Mommy made a good dinner, and all the goodies in my Easter basket and Easter eggs,  I am one happy kid.

1 comment:

Judianne said...

Alyssa does look like one excited, happy little girl! She sure did a good job of finding her Easter eggs and basket. Gosh could next year be any better?