Sunday, March 9, 2008

3 months

We are moving into our new place this month. I can't wait. Mommy will be busy for awhile getting things set up. So between me needing attention and getting things unpacked She will be very busy.

Our new town is Clarksville. It is a bigger town with alot of stores with toys in them. Daddy loves to buy me toys.
Mommy found me a new doctor in this town. I can't wait to meet her.

This month I learned how to roll over. I rolled from my back to my stomach. Watch out Mommy you are in trouble now. I am becoming mobile. I have also discovered my hands, I love to chew on them. We also have a ceiling fan in the living room that I like watching. I have become more vocal too. Mommy got me to laugh, she tickled my tummy. She thought that was so cute.

I am drinking 6oz. of formula during a feeding. I am a growing girl. I get up a couple of times a night to eat. So Mommy still isn't getting much sleep.

Daddy loves to play with me. He gets on the floor and plays with all my toys with me.


No comments: