Sunday, March 9, 2008

2 months


I am now 8 weeks old. Mommy is doing better. I still don't let her sleep at night. But she sleeps when I sleep.
In October I go for my first road trip. My grandma isn't doing so well. So my Uncle Dave takes me to Indiana and my Uncle Jim took me to Illinois. The next day I get to meet my grandma for the first time. As soon as Mommy put me in grandma's arms she started to rock me and hum to me. I really liked my Grandma. We stayed there for a couple of hours. I enjoyed my visit. While I was there I got to meet my Grandpa.
4 days after my visit with Grandma she passed away. I now have her as my guardian angel. She will be with me always.
So we all headed up to Minnesota for her funeral. I got to meet a lot of people at the funeral. I met my Great Aunt Mary and Great Uncle Chuck. I was passed around a lot. I also met my Cousins. They really liked me. We where their for 4 days. It will be nice to get back home.
We had a safe trip back home. I didn't make it easy on Mommy and Daddy. I didn't want to be in my carseat that long. So we got a hotel room in Indiana. It was so nice to get out of my carseat and sleep in my crib.
Went in for my 2 month check up. It was a little late because of the funeral. I now weigh 10lbs 11oz. and am 23 inches long. I have almost doubled my birth weight. This was the last time I will see this doctor, we are moving to a different town. I really liked him as a doctor. But I am not worried Mommy will find me another good doctor.

No comments: