Monday, March 10, 2008

5 months


I am becoming more mobile. Besides rolling around I started scooting. I pull myself around with my arms and use my legs to push. I haven't figured out how to crawl yet. Mommy crawls around on the floor all the time trying to teach me. I will get it sooner or later.

I still don't like to sleep through the night. Mommy is trying to get me on a schedule but I just don't want to corporate. I like to stay up late.

Mommy started feeding me solid food in the morning. I am not quit sure if I like it yet or not. Most of it ends up on my bib or on the floor. I would much rather have my bottle in the morning.

It snowed a little one day and mom put me in my snowsuit and took me outside. I didn't really know what to think of the snow. It was cold, so Mommy took me in right away. She didn't want me to get to cold.

No comments: